This is a two day course, the learning will take place on Thursday 28th April 2022 (10 am - 1 pm) and Thursday 5th May 2022 (10 am - 1 pm). Participants must attend both days.
With so much competition for funding, you need to submit the best funding application you possibly can.
This interactive virtual training course explores how to write a funding application that satisfies the funder’s criteria, whilst at the same time promotes your project in an appealing way.
How does it work?
• This is a two-day course, the learning will take place on Thursday 28th April 2022 (10 am - 1 pm) and Thursday 5th May 2022 (10 am - 1 pm). Participants must attend both days
• The course will use Zoom to create a virtual classroom, where presentations and group interactive exercises will take place, just like they do in a traditional classroom
• There is time to work independently to demonstrate your learning
• There is time scheduled for breaks
• There will be a short amount of homework between sessions (however this is not compulsory).
This course will help you:
• Explain to others what makes your project(s) special
• Explain the need to identify specific projects
• Demonstrate a knowledge of the application process and criteria/guidance
• How to structure and present a funding proposal
• Demonstrate ways of evidencing need for a project
• Identifying common mistakes in funding applications and how to avoid them.
This session is aimed at those who are new to writing funding applications, or those who have some experience but need some tips on how to improve the quality of their funding applications.
Dates: Thursday 28th April 2022 (10 am - 1 pm) and Thursday 5th May 2022 (10 am - 1 pm). Participants must attend both days.
Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Level: Beginner to intermediate
Cost: £80.00 per person
Statutory Body/Individual Consultants: £160.00 per person
Venue: Zoom virtual classroom
Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed out the day before the training session to the email provided upon booking.
If you have never used Zoom before there is a useful online guide to it here.
Previous Zoom Virtual Classroom participants said:
“Although I am experienced at submitting funding applications the course has improved my ability to focus on the key points necessary”.
“Excellent sessions, I benefitted from splitting the session into 2 half days as it allowed time for a lot of new info to be absorbed before jumping into more learning. Trainers very approachable and knowledgeable, with plenty of real-world experience to draw on”.
“I feel more confident that I could write a successful application”.
“Absolutely brilliant with the facts, what to look for and the necessary requirements for a successful application. Both presenters worked together well, and the information was easy, relevant and necessary”.
“I think the regular breaks help make the information more palatable as well as keeping minds fresh!”.
• 100% of Zoom attendees felt more confident to put together a funding application
• 100% of Zoom attendees have learnt something they will put in to practice.
You must book a place through our website. Please register with the email address you would like the Zoom invitation sent to.
*Places on the session are limited; we will open up further dates if there is the demand. To register your interest in future sessions please contact email@example.com
We accept bookings using the following payment methods:
• Online using debit/credit card or Paypal account
The quickest and easiest way to book places is to book and pay instantly online using the online booking system in the green box below. Select "Card/Paypal" for this option. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, or through your Paypal account if you have one. Your booking will then be confirmed immediately by email.
• Online followed by BACS
If you prefer to pay by BACS, you can provisionally reserve your place online by selecting "BACS / Cheque" on the payment screen. You then need to make a BACS payment using the details in the reservation email we send you. Please contact us if you are only able to pay by cheque. Once we've received your payment, we will confirm your place by email.
You can download our payment and cancellation terms and conditions here.