National Lottery Community Fund has grant schemes to support groups during COVID-19, including the new Coronavirus Community Support Fund. The Coronavirus Community Support Fund has grants up to £10,000, and a separate programme for grants up to £100,000.
This session will tell you about eligibility, priorities, and the application process for each scheme.
The Fund is interested in supporting organisations that are:
• people led - meaningfully involving the people you’re working with in the development and delivery of your activity
• strengths based - making the most of the skills that already exist in communities
• connected - understanding what other relevant organisations are doing and developing good working relationships.
The session will help you understand the programme requirements.
One of the National Lottery Community Fund Funding Officers for South Yorkshire will be attending part of the session, to answer questioins on the funds and the process.
This session will help you:
• Be clear what organisations and projects can be funded
• Learn about the application process
• Learn the common reasons for rejection
• Decide how to consult beneficiaries about the plans and their implementation
• Properly cost out your budget.
This session is aimed at those planning to apply, or currently completing, an application to either of these National Lottery Community Fund schemes.
Date: Thursday 11th June 2020
Time: 10.00 - 11.30
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Cost: £10.00 per person
Statutory Body/Individual Consultants: £20.00 per person
Venue: Online Zoom webinar
Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed out approximately 2 hours before the meeting to the email address provided on your booking.
If you have never used Zoom before there is a useful online guide to it here.
You must book a place through our website. Please register with the email address you would like the Zoom invitation sent to.
We accept bookings using the following payment methods:
• Online using debit/credit card or Paypal account
The quickest and easiest way to book places is to book and pay instantly online using the online booking system in the green box below. Select "Card/Paypal" for this option. Payment can be made by debit or credit card, or through your Paypal account if you have one. Your booking will then be confirmed immediately by email.
• Online followed by BACS
If you prefer to pay by BACS, you can provisionally reserve your place online by selecting "BACS / Cheque" on the payment screen. You then need to either make a BACS payment using the details in the reservation email we send you. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept cheques at this time. Once we've received your payment, we will confirm your place by email.
You can download our payment and cancellation terms and conditions here.