This interactive virtual training session will help you to clearly link your aims, outcomes and activities in your applications.
Many major funders require you to do this, and if you’re not, or not doing it well, it could affect your chances of success.
In this session you will explore a systematic approach to planning aims, outcomes and impact in your funding applications.
How does it work?
• The session will use Zoom to create a virtual classroom, where presentations and group interactive exercises will take place, just like they do in a traditional classroom
• There is time scheduled for breaks.
This session will help you:
• Describe your project in terms of what need or needs your project will tackle
• Distinguish between aims, outcomes, indicators and activities and suggest clear examples for each one
• Apply an aim, outcome and indicator for a project that relates back to the need for the project
• Apply the use of the planning triangle to a project.
This session is aimed at anyone currently working on, or planning, a funding application.
Date: Thursday 6th May 2021
Time: 9.30 - 12.30
Level: Intermediate to advanced
Cost: £50.00 per person
Statutory Body/Individual Consultants: £100.00 per person
Venue: Zoom Virtual Classroom
Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed out the day before the training session to the email provided upon booking.
If you have never used Zoom before there is a useful online guide to it here.
You must book a place through our website. Please register with the email address you would like the Zoom invitation sent to.
*Places on the session are limited; we will open up further dates if there is the demand. To register your interest in future sessions please contact email@example.com
Click here for full event details